Gaurav Tiwari which is located at gauravtiwari.org (‘site’ or ’blog’, hereafter) is a personal blog on web, tech, education and much more. Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the site or use any services.
- Registering on the SiteYou should not try to login to our dashboard by any unethical mean. Posting comments does not require any signing up. But if you are looking to contribute with us – you can register for an account and start publishing by sending an email as given to the bottom of this page. If you register with us, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog.
- Writing content on the SiteVisitors are allowed to comment on blog posts by simply providing basic details like name and email. Registered users can write and edit content from any part of the Site with prior publication.
- You must make sure that the comment you publish
- is not off-topic. Never use unethical words, bad-links and SEO keywords in comments. If you do any of them, you’ll be suspended without a warning. We have zero tolerance policy about spam.
- Also make sure that the content you post
- is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- Content you submitBy submitting content/comments to website, you transfer the copyright to Gaurav Tiwari. You agree to not-to-use or republish any content from the Site for commercial purpose without written permission of Gaurav Tiwari.
- Your acceptance of these termsBy using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- TrademarksThe third party product names, for example WordPress, WordPress.com, Google etc., are registered trademarks of their respective owner companies.
- Link to third party sitesThird party site links on this site are only for your convenience and we have no responsibility and control on third party links. Some external links may be used to generate revenue for the Site’s development but still we do not take any responsibility about the same. If any link is misleading or broken, please report to us.
If you have any questions/queries, please visit our Contact Page or send your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org